"This new generation of tissue mask inspired from Asia offers a double purifying and hydrating efficacy that clears skin without drying it out. Its truly innovative black tissue is infused with charcoal, a centuries-old beauty remedy known for its excellent absorbing properties and ability to draw out stubborn dirt, oil and impurities from the skin.
Our Ultra-Hydrating Mattifying Charcoal Tissue Mask has a paraben-free formula enriched with Black Algae extract, LHA and Hyaluronic Acid to purify, mattify, rebalance oily skin and control shine while leaving skin hydrated.
• LHA and Hyaluronic Acid to purify, mattify, rebalance oily skin and control shine while leaving skin hydrated
• Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
• Paraben-free formula enriched with Black Tea extract
HOW TO USE
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleaned skin. Make sure that the blue protective film is facing outwards.
2. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
3. Remove the protective film. Adjust the mask to the contours of the face.
4. Leave for 15 minutes while you sit back and relax! To remove the mask, slowly peel from the edges.
5. Gently massage the excess formula into the skin or remove with a clean cotton pad.
967346 2 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-32, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract/Pineapple Fruit Extract, P-Anisic Acid, Alcohol, Propanediol, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance (F.I.L C208350/1)